Currently, new orders are not being accepted
The programme “Put industrious hands to work” encourages the joy derived by people with special needs from the results of their own handiwork to overlap with the joy that one witnesses in the eyes of people who receive handmade and crafts products.
On the one hand, the programme gives people with special needs a job creating handmade or crafts products, thus giving them an income/benefit for the work they do. The programme is an opportunity for both small-scale and large-scale work to be useful. Look at how products are made at the NGO “Wings of Hope” ("Cerību spārni") in Sigulda:
On the other hand, the programme is a great opportunity for diligent non-profit organisations to enrich their everyday and festive activities by delighting the folks under their wing with handmade or crafts products. The programme is an opportunity to bring joy to your loved ones of all age groups. The first orders have already been dispatched to Talsi and Alūksne.
If you are a society, foundation or religious organisation and are planning to organise a charitable event in the near future or to bring joy to your loved ones at home, you have the chance to order handmade and crafts products.
The items and their delivery are FREE OF CHARGE. These costs are covered by the Boris and Ināra Teterev Foundation under the auspices of the programme “Put industrious hands to work”.
What do you have to do?
- Open the INDUSTRIOUS HANDS CATALOGUE, choose the item-s you are interested in and fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
- In the application form, the organisation specifies the item/-s that it wants to order and in what quantity, as well as the charitable purpose that the items will be used for.
- Send the application form to our foundation at the following e-mail address: .
- The foundation’s employees will review and approve the application, and order the production of the chosen items, which could take up to six weeks.
- When the items are ready, they are transported to the organisation that ordered them.
- After the charitable event has taken place, the organisation sends our foundation A BRIEF REPORT ON THEIR USE.
In turn, if you are a non-profit organisation that puts artisans and craftsmen with special needs to work, and would like to offer products for inclusion in the INDUSTRIOUS HANDS CATALOGUE, please send an e-mail to: .
Currently, we are already collaborating with the kids’ and youth organisation “Wings of Hope” (“Cerību spārni”).