We live in a rapidly changing world. This makes it all the more important
that we stay true to the values we cherish most and support our fellow citizens.
Wishing you joy and goodwill this Christmas and throughout the New Year!
May your dreams come true and let's do our best to create a happier and
more beautiful world!
Supporting good works for over 10 years,
The Boris and Ināra Teterev Foundation
The photographs provide an insight into a decade of the Boris and Ināra Teterev Foundation's accomplishments, which continue to delight us today.
In the first row from the left:
• Aigars Bikše's art object "The Girl with the Shoe" in the Botanical Garden of the University of Latvia.
• TV and radio show "A Paw on the Heart". Animal welfare houses "A Good Home" and "The Animals' Friend".
• Recording of the program - theatrical play cycle "Teātris.zip".
• Art object “Still Life” by artists Brigita Zelča-Aispure and Sands Aispurs. Located in the Botanical Garden of the University of Latvia.
In the second row from the left:
• Rally of Balls organized by Community Foundations - a activity to attract donations to charity. During these years, this activity have been organized by Valmiera Region Foundation, Limbaži Foundation, Alūksne and Ape Region Foundation, Middle Latgale Trans-Region Foundation and Talsi Region Foundation.
• Radio program "Radio's Little Reading Room" in the Imants Ziedonis Museum.
• Aivars Vilipsons and Ivars Miķelsons art object “Kroders apple tree” nearby the Valmiera Drama Theatre.
• Our foundation's program for the enterprising and active people "Do it yourself for your FAMILY TABLE".
• Dmitry Gutov's art object “Gondola” at the Art Museum RIGA BOURSE.
• Duke's second work cabinet at Rundāle Palace.
Photographed by: Margarita Germane, Ilmārs Znotiņš, Matīss Markovskis, Agita Bērziņa, Aivars Liepiņš, Gunārs Janaitis.